And the winners of the 3 World subscriptions to findmypast are…… Congratulations to:
- S. Lewis, Mundaring, WA
- A. Macgregor, Smithfield, QLD
- R. McMellon, Cootamundra, NSW
Subscribe or renew your subscription to Inside History magazine and go into the draw to win 1 of 3 World subscriptions to findmypast! Find out more about your ancestors and the lives they led with a findmypast.com.au subscription.
Our friends at findmypast.com.au are giving you the opportunity to win one of three 12-month subscriptions to the findmypast World Collection! Boasting more than a billion records, the World Collection comprises the holdings of all findmypast territories — Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Ireland, the US, and more — along with exclusive access to the treasures of the British Newspaper Archives. Findmypast’s vast record holdings are growing every week, with recent additions ranging from British Royal Naval Service Division records from WWI through to the quirky yet useful New Zealand Sheep Farmers records from 1881 to 1918.
For the opportunity to win one of three World subscriptions, simply go to our online shop and purchase either a 6 or 12 month subscription to go into the draw! There are a number of ways you can renew or subscribe, to ensure delivery of Inside History magazine straight to your door:
- Email us on info [at] insidehistory.com.au, including the completed subscription form
- Post a completed renewal form to PO Box 406, Erskineville, Sydney, 2043
- Go online and buy a 6 or 12 month subscription, on our online shop
- Or, you can call us on +61 2 8227 6486 and renew over the phone
- Our subscriptions start from $31.50 for 6 months and subscribers get free postage to Australian addresses
Terms and conditions:
Entries close 5pm, 31/10/13. Three names will be drawn from the subscriber list and the winners notified via email by 30/11/13. Please allow up to 36 days for delivery of the prize. Entrants must be aged 18 and over. Prize is not redeemable for cash. From time to time we’ll email you with news and special offers from Inside History. If you don’t wish to receive these please indicate at the time of subscribing. The winners’ names will be published in issue 20 of Inside History magazine.