In the Spring 2016 edition of Inside History magazine, we were giving away 5 military history book packs from the Campaign Series by the Australian Army History Unit and Big Sky Publishing ($99.95 each) for those who subscribed or renewed their subscription to Inside History. The books included were:
- The Landing at Anzac, 1915 by Chris Roberts ($19.99)
- Australia’s Palestine Campaign: 1916–18 by Jean Bou ($19.99)
- The Battle of Fromelles by Roger Lee ($19.99)
- To Kokoda by Nicholas Anderson ($19.99)
- The Western Desert Campaign, 1940–41 by Glenn Wahlert ($19.99)
Here, we reveal the names of the lucky winners! Check below to see if your name is listed.
D Nicolson from Oatley, NSW
D Myers from Green Point, NSW
C Evans from Tumbi Umbi, NSW
A Smith from Rochedale, QLD
C Jackson from Rylstone, NSW
Congratulations to our lucky winners! Your wonderful prize will be with you within the next month.